Thank you for visiting us at www.cemmeshop.lv (hereinafter referred to as the “homepage”)!
The owner of the website is Sia Cemme shop (hereinafter referred to as “the company”), registration No. 40203249776, legal address E. Veidenbauma 12a, Jurmala, Latvia.
In case of uncertainty, please contact us by writing an e-mail – email@example.com or using the contact form.
The content of the website is the property of the company, the republishing or use of any information must be agreed in writing with the company. All rights reserved.
To make your shopping convenient and unambiguous, we have prepared a distance contract (see below), which stipulates our cooperation.
We wish you a pleasant shopping!
1. GENERAL INFORMATION When an order is placed in the online store www.cemmeshop.lv, in accordance with Section 10, paragraphs one and two of the Consumer Rights Protection Law, a civil law agreement is concluded between you as a consumer and the owner of the online store www.cemmeshop.lv distance contract. Please read all the terms and conditions before making the purchase, because by making a purchase, you confirm that you have read them and agree to them. The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the product to the Buyer in accordance with the order made in the online store. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Seller is Sia Cemme shop, which sells goods in its own online store www.cemmeshop.lv. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Buyer is a person who makes a purchase in the www.cemmeshop.lv online store. A buyer is a person who makes a purchase for non-commercial purposes. Buyer must be at least 18 years old. The agreement between the Buyer and the company is automatically concluded when the Buyer has placed an order in the www.cemmeshop.lv online store. By placing an order, you confirm that you have read this “Distance Agreement” (hereinafter – the Agreement) and fully agree to the terms of this Agreement. The contract imposes mutual obligations and responsibilities! By placing an order, you confirm that you have read the descriptions of the use and care of the products. – The main characteristics, description and composition of the product, as well as information related to delivery, can be found with each product. Please be informed that the product description is subject to change without notice Most of the goods available in the online store are available for purchase / dispatch immediately. We produce goods that are not ready in 1-3 days. In order for the Buyer to find out the exact delivery time for any of the goods, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form to find out the exact delivery time. – In cases when the ordered product is not available or there are problems with delivery, the Seller shall inform the Buyer within one business day.
– Product colors may differ in life from those displayed on the Internet due to monitor settings
– Please be informed that product prices are subject to change without notice.
2. PLACING AN ORDER
When ordering, carefully check that the size, color and number of the selected product in the shopping cart are correct. However, if after the purchase you discover that the data has been entered incorrectly or you want to make changes to the order, contact us immediately by phone +371 26361101 or by e-mail email@example.com. The buyer is personally responsible for the accuracy of the delivery data. By ordering the product, the Buyer confirms that he has read the description of the product, care instructions and all information related to a specific product and is published in the product description. – If the Buyer has questions or uncertainties about ordering goods or order details, the Buyer must contact the Seller using the contact form or by writing to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PAYMENT PROCEDURE
After placing the order, selecting the PAYMENT BY TRANSFER option, the Buyer will receive a purchase confirmation in the e-mail specified by him, as well as an invoice, in which all the necessary details for payment are indicated. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. The buyer pays the invoice by bank transfer within 2 days, covering the payment commission fee related to the transfer (if applicable). If payment is not received, the purchase reservation will be canceled. The selected product is manufactured and shipped through the selected delivery channel only after receiving the invoice payment.
4. DELIVERY INFORMATION
Most of the products, which can be found on the website www.cemmeshop.lv, are available immediately. After receiving the payment, the product is usually shipped within 1-3 business days. If the product is not available and the production time of the product can exceed 3 days, we will inform the buyer. We are not responsible for delivery delays caused by the delivery service provider of your choice. The Seller delivers the order to the Buyer, according to the type of delivery chosen by the Buyer. In urgent cases, if the Buyer needs a faster dispatch / delivery, the Buyer informs the Seller about it in order to agree on the possibilities to make a faster dispatch / delivery. Delivery costs depend on the type of delivery chosen by the Buyer, the available delivery methods are: – Delivery in the territory of Latvia using OMNIVA parcel terminal, price – 3 EUR – Delivery in the territory of Latvia using DPD Pick up, price – 3 EUR – Delivery in the territory of Latvia using DPD courier, the price varies, depends on the place of delivery and the weight of the order. – Delivery outside Latvia via Latvian Post, the price varies depending on the place of delivery and the weight of the order. – Receipt in our workshop in Jurmala, E. Veidenbauma 12a – free of charge. In cases where the Buyer wishes to receive an order using another method of delivery, then the Buyer must coordinate it with the Seller. In cases where the Buyer chooses to receive the order in our workshop in Jūrmala, E. Veidenbauma 12a, then the Seller and the Buyer agree on the date and time of receipt individually by e-mail. In cases where delivery has been delayed, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer of the delay in delivery of the order. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the goods due to the delay of the delivery service provider selected by the Buyer.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered product or exchange it within 14 days of receiving the order in the following cases: – The product is not used – The product is packed in the original packaging with the original trademarks and in a complete set.
– The product is not dirty, crumpled or otherwise damaged.
– In order to refuse the ordered product, the Buyer fills in the Refusal Form (atteikuma_veidlapa_Cemmeshop_eng) and sends it electronically to the Seller to the e-mail email@example.com.
– Costs related to the return of goods due to the Buyer’s refusal shall be borne by the Buyer;
– The Seller returns the money to the Buyer’s bank account within 14 days from the receipt of the goods;
– In cases where the Buyer has requested changes to the goods and they are manufactured to individual order, then the Seller does not accept the goods back and does not change them. (Paragraph 22 of the Cabinet of Ministers 255); – In cases where defects in the delivered goods or a defect in the product of the goods have been established, the Seller shall cover all costs related to the exchange or return of the goods;
– In case the Buyer wants to exchange the goods, the costs related to the exchange of the goods (the costs of re – sending the exchanged goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
– The buyer can exchange and return the goods to our workshop in Jurmala, E. Veidenbauma 12a.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer’s order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer’s order will be sent to the specified e-mail. The data provided by the buyer www.cemmeshop.lv will not be transferred to any third party, as well as sold.
– We are responsible for ensuring that your personal information (name, delivery address, etc.) will not be passed on to third parties unless required to do so by law enforcement.
– The seller may request the following personal data for order processing, accounting purposes and product delivery arrangements: name, surname, address, mobile phone number and e-mail.
– Buyer data storage period is 5 years.
– The buyer has the right to access his data, request the deletion of data, correct his data, request the termination of data processing, the right to object to the processing of data, the right to withdraw consent.
– We respect your privacy and will never use your data for any purpose that could restrict your privacy.